Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Choose: Trump or Cruze ?

On 04/03/2016 08:48 AM, trader_4 wrote:
What exactly is so unacceptable about Cruz? The GOP establishment
clearly doesn't like him, he's stood up to them many times and he has
positions on many things that are similar to Trump.

Let me see... Pandering to evangelicals? Unconditional support for
Israel? Sanctioning Russia? Breaking diplomatic relations with Cuba?
Arming the corrupt government of Ukraine? Flat tax? His vote on TPA?

The real deal breaker is I consider him a highly ambitious junior
Senator that is slightly more trustworthy than Clinton, and that's a low
enough bar a snake would have problems getting under it.

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/

No sale.