Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Defraggin LInux (was should DIY be a green cause)

On 02/04/2016 17:40, Tim Streater wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:

On 02/04/2016 14:17, Tim Streater wrote:

Linux usually does, and they often appear in the file manager as well.

What's a file manager?

Its a GUI that linux users use to look more like and work more like
the windows they hate.

Well, I've never understood why you folks, already running a file
manager, then proceed to start another copy.

I'm on the phone to the Helpdesk, they say go to the Start menu and
choose FileManager, then navigate to that drive and open it.

What a palaver.

Me, I just double-click the icon for that volume that's already on the
Desktop. Simples.

I have it on the task bar so I just need a single click.