Pcaorwb

Default Technics SA-360 FM not Stereo anymore-help

I guess I was more fortunate with a similar situation. I've got a big portable
zenith phono/radio combination with swing-out, detachable speakers. The thing
weights about 50 pounds. Removing the back revealed several schematics, one in
particular for the FM multiplex section which labled about six transistors and
their functions. It was easy for me to pinpoint the problem.

Bobby Basham
Tucson, AZ

wrote in message
om...
Hi. My old FM stereo receiver SA-360 (same as SA-460)has stopped
producing a stereo signal when in FM mode.