Posted to rec.woodworking
OFWW[_2_] OFWW[_2_] is offline

Default Raspberry Pi Case

On 01 Apr 2016 19:25:45 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

OFWW wrote in
:

Like you, I have been considering getting one for a while, and the ver
3 is the hot ticket for wireless robots or whatever.
Put an LED bar in the rear window and send text messages to the
drivers behind you.

Time to quit thinking about it and separate yourself from about $50.
You'll need a MicroSD card too.

Which class of card, I've got a bunch. I might just have a look
tomorrow it there is no crowd, hate crowds.

The Pi 3 does come with integrated wireless, so there's $10 saved there.

And blue tooth, so my input devices should work.

shoot, so little time and so much to do.
Puckdropper