Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The physics of cars - a question sequence.

On 02/04/16 22:53, Roger Mills wrote:
On 02/04/16 18:01, Roger Mills wrote:

As I said before, some seem totally incapable of understanding a very
simple and basic condition.

I think we agree on THAT! What we DON'T agree on is who those people
ARE!!!!

You and Dave, basically.

Pray what simple and basic condition have *I* failed to understand?

Gearboxes. The relationship between power torque acceleration and speed.
Basic mechanical engineering.
Take your pick.

fully understood.