Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] john@hotmail.com is offline

Default Just How Much Time Should We Give Trump To Make Us Great Again?

On Sat, 02 Apr 2016 16:24:29 -0400, Make Us Great Again!
wrote:

He's been doing a lot of talking, passing gas out of his oral orifice instead
of his asshole.

He says that he doesn't lie, so when is he going to come up with some hard
numbers?

Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity need to be great again. So does Fox News.

Their ratings have dropped like a stone since the Bush days.

Now! Don't y'all get started about Hilary. This is about Trump! He's the
one who says he's gonna make you great again! Not her!

Trump needs to improve his negatives, especially with women. Start by
eating a lot less to get rid of that paunch, and do something about
the hair. My neighbor's dog is a similar shade of Trump orange, and
it's shedding a lot right now. I will donate that hair and a partial
bottle of white glue that may have frozen a couple of times. Please
have some minions pick up my donation at 326 Olive Ave Taft,
California. You might want to bring a decontamination truck, but
that's up to you.