Butcher

Default Technics SA-360 FM not Stereo anymore-help

Hi. My old FM stereo receiver SA-360 (same as SA-460)has stopped
producing a stereo signal when in FM mode. When I push the auto/mono
FM mode button, nothing changes now. Everything is monaural. This just
started happening. Every other mode works fine in stereo. I do not
have a schematic for this unit nor can I find one. Is there a cap
which controls this circuit perhaps? Anyone have any ideas how to fix
this? Antenna, signal strength etc all OK. Thanks....
Jim