Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Big Brother will now watch you on the potty (New Federal Law)

On 4/1/2016 5:39 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 12:20:16 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Just like we do with traffic cameras, cameras on
poles along the road, and the cameras at stores?

Oh.... maybe not?
.

They burn traffic cameras in Europe and The UK. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Traffic Monster

Traffic camera flambé. That's a real gatso?

I'd like to see the custom extend to USA, some
time. Won't be me, except to smile and watch.

The concept of potty watching seems a bit much,
but who knows how far government will go. Would
potty watching be left or right?

--
..
Christopher A. Young