Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Screw extractor / firing a customer

On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 20:50:33 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Friday, April 1, 2016 at 12:34:22 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 02:50:52 +0100, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 3/31/2016 8:38 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 8:21:15 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
I'll have to buy a whole bunch of those signs just to keep you away.

Never throw away a paying customer.

BS

I've fired paying clients more than a few times. Either their demands
weren't worth the money they paid me or their demands would only lead
to possible liabilities later on. Rather than risk some high paid lawyer
saying "You're the expert, you should have known better than to listen
to them" I fired them before it came to that.

If he asked you to do X, it's not your fault if it breaks because he got you to do it that way. What kind of childish legal system do you have over there? The rule appears to be anybody can blame anybody but themselves, you lot are truly pathetic.

Your responses just keep getting stupider and stupider.

I may get bored with you sooner than I thought.

What part of my reply confused you? A paying customer tells you to do something, despite you telling him it's dangerous. How the hell can that possibly be your fault? You have warned him of the dangers and he has accepted them.

--
Coffee (n.), the person upon whom one coughs.