George S

Default CTC 175-A Part Help Needed

Does the ohm reading matter that much on these when cold? Mine only reads
about 6 ohms cold. I saw a universal one in the MCM catalog that was 25ohms
cold, and 125 ohms at 20 degrees C.
George

"Jonesy" wrote in message
george just sand off the coating and resolder if it not broken
"George S" wrote in message
I have an RCA 20" CTC-A, no video, or sound. It has OSD so I figured it

is
worth resoldering the tuner. While cleaning the coating of thick dust

off
the chassis board. The degaussing thermistor fell off the leads. It is
listed as RT4201K, how do I look up a replacement one? The only markings

on
it are 100-01A and A1745, and I'm not getting anywhere with the CTC part
number.

Thanks, George