Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Demolition firm sorry for wrecking wrong home

On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 01:40:20 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster
wrote:

The big question I have about crews demolishing the wrong house is why would they destroy a house that had all the utilities hooked up, a running refrigerator full of food, rooms full of furniture, beds, TV, clothing in the closets and all manner of personal belongings? WTF? o_O

The foreclosure next to me had 2 10 yard dumpsters full of crap in in
and the original owner was still local. People accumulate a lot of
stuff they will not move if they have to leave.