Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Choose: Trump or Cruze ?

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 4:03:04 PM UTC-4, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 19:58:12 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 18:56:56 -0700, "Ashton Crusher"
wrote:

No, I don't think Trump is a hero. I think very very few so-called
heroes are hero's.. most are just doing their job.

I guess you've never faced danger or when a correctional officer stood
and witnessed, intervened in a brutal stabbing, at risk to
him/herself. Or another similar person in any capacity faced threat of
death in real time. Keep digging, the hole gets deep. Maybe you had a
horse kick you once? Tragic danger. I'm not sure you would know
heroics if you saw it.

They are doing their job. Doing what you were hired to do doesn't
make you a hero. If the guard threw himself on a bomb to save 4 other
people, that would make him a hero because throwing yourself on a bomb
is NOT what you are hired to do. But "keeping the peace" IS what they
are hired to do.

I have the same view as AC. I definitely don't like the way the media and the rest of the Reps & Dems are all ganging up on Trump. That sounds like a conspiracy to me.

And it has nothing at all to do with what Trump is saying, Trump is doing, etc,
right? I've provided a long list of the specifics of why Trump isn't a
real Republican, isn't a conservative, isn't fit to be president. Am I
part of that conspiracy too?

I just heard an interview with the guy running the "stop Trump" campaign in Calif. The question was - if so many people are voting for Trump, why do you want to stop him? And he never answered - he just kept saying 'we can't let him win' in various ways. And the reporter let him get away with it.