Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Why are capstan wheels different size?

Michael Terrell wrote: " Only two students in my school system got every question right on
that part of the aptitude tests. Myself, and a girl who like to work on
cars. I also got the top scores in math and science. I only got a 90 for
English. I took every math, science and shop class that they could fit
into my schedule, each year. Several years later I tested out of an "

I envy people like you - seriously! It shows
how influences(chemical and otherwise) during
and after conception, and after birth and during
childhood - chemical and otherwise - can have
an effect on a child and later an adult.

"Only got a 90 for english"??? I was lucky to
get 90s in THAT - and 60s to 70s in all my other
subjects. Math? They had to make up a grade
just so I wouldn't have trouble later on getting
in to college. My single biggest regret in LIFE -
not being able to even read numbers, let alone
add, subtract, multiply, or do anything Greek
with them(!) And I trace it all back to some
activities my expectant folks were engaged in
back in the late '60s, and some choice names
my Dad coined me post-toddler-hood.