Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Portable compressed air tank

G-Mac:

I bought mine at the local NAPA. Red, about 22"L
by 11" high, holds max. 125PSI, enough for replacing
air in our cars during fall & winter when they lose
pressure to cold temps. The garage renting the
space to one side lets me fill it 1-2x per year, and
their machine dutifully gets it up to 110-115lbs PSI.
(that last 10psi takes the longest, naturally!).

Most gas station courtesy hoses around here
cannot put more than 80psi into it, so they remain
as backup sources. Someday I will stop this tank
nonsense and just buy a small electric compressor.