Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Screw extractor

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 23:55:47 +0100, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 4:33:16 PM UTC-4, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 21:29:45 +0100, Ralph Mowery wrote:

"Mr Macaw" wrote in message news Here they use a compressor powered torque limited thing which looks like a
handheld electric drill. And as for the window, why? I just hang around
in the garage where they're working.

Some places use the impact wrenches with different torque tubes (limiters)
for the required touque. I think this place does,but gives a final check
with the torque wrench.

Most places around here will not let you in the working area. They have a
big sign up about the insurance requirements. I don't blame them, I would
not want someone looking over me while I was trying to do some work.

Any place with a sign like that wouldn't get my custom.

I'll have to buy a whole bunch of those signs just to keep you away.

Never throw away a paying customer.

--
A patient complained to his doctor, "I've been to three other doctors and none of them agreed with your diagnosis."
The doctor calmly replied, "Just wait until the autopsy, then they'll see that I was right."