Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Raspberry Pi Case

Swingman wrote in
:

Been intrigued with the concept behind Raspberry Pi since it first
came out. They sure have hit on something I would have died for when I
built my first Heathkit in '68. Can you imagine, we'd probably rule
the world by now. LOL

Been thinking about getting one just for the hell of it, possibly to
cobble up a streaming audio/video cord cutting device, maybe using
KOBI?

You got any interest/info in that direction?

Thanks ...

A tiny bit... Unfortunately, Amazon Prime doesn't work with Linux. It
boils down to DRM and lack of interest in making something that works.

MythTV OTOH, runs great on Linux. I wouldn't be surprised to find
there's a "Myth Pi" project.

The Pi doesn't get high marks for audio out of the box. There's a $25
sound board add-on that will give you better audio, but if good sound is
your aim you may want to look at other options.

Puckdropper