Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Raspberry Pi Case

On 3/31/2016 1:38 PM, Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 13:25:39 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Been intrigued with the concept behind Raspberry Pi since it first came
out.

Agreed. But I find the Arduinos much more fun. Not a "computer", a
"controller" Bunches of digital and analog I/O, with accessory boards do
do almost anything. Great fun on a model RR, and the robotics people buy
them by the dozen - a clone of the Uno model can be had for less than $10.

Seen the technology and it is also intriguing. Just wonder how TV
streaming from a digital signal to multiple units.

What I've heard about tasking with both, "If you can describe it with
less than two €˜ands, get an Arduino. If you need more than two €˜ands,
get a Raspberry Pi".

What do you think? Thanks.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com