Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Raspberry Pi Case

On 3/28/2016 5:10 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
I've got a Raspberry Pi 3 and the official Raspberry Pi Touchscreen that
I'm working on building a case for. I've come across a design decision I'd
like a little input on.

I have an amplifier and speaker arrangement to give me basic sound. I'm
using 2 small speakers, about 1" by 2". The speakers are in their own
plastic enclosure with a provision to mount the speaker using a
sufficiently small screw, probably 2-56 maybe 1-72. FWIW, the case will
probably be pine.

Been intrigued with the concept behind Raspberry Pi since it first came
out. They sure have hit on something I would have died for when I built
my first Heathkit in '68. Can you imagine, we'd probably rule the world
by now. LOL

Been thinking about getting one just for the hell of it, possibly to
cobble up a streaming audio/video cord cutting device, maybe using KOBI?

You got any interest/info in that direction?

Thanks ...

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net