Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ron D. Ron D. is offline

Default Portable compressed air tank

Way back when, maybe 40+ years ago, I was a kid and there was a CO2 tank in the junkyard. Big and heavy. You won't find tanks in the junkyard anymore because of regulations.

I pump it up to about 160 PSI with a male to male coupler. I also have a valve to safely vent it before disconnecting.

My "compressor" has a small tank and is stationary. I can fill the tank and adjust the air in the car tires, but it doesn't last long.

A compressor (reed based) used for an airbrush would work for your application.