Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.2600
john[_23_] john[_23_] is offline

Default The World Through Pink-Colored Glasses: Wikipedia's Leftist Editorial Distortions

"Shadow" wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 07:59:32 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/30/2016 07:33 AM, Shadow wrote:
Quite right. Just because they are incapable of thinking,
there is NO reason why right wingers should NOT have their own
RightistAgendaPedia. They could even hire "academia" to do the writing
for them. That's what all the inheritance money was for.

http://www.conservapedia.com/Main_Page

LOL

I read the article about Atheism, and why it makes you fat.
You see, there are fat people in China, and they are atheists,
so ...................

Cannabis:
"In the past two decades, the number of brain tumors has
increased by up to 40% in the U.S. and Europe, particularly among men
between ages of 20 and 40". Even though the consumption of cannabis
has decreased, this PROVES it causes brain cancers. There is a list of
side effect: mass killings,violent fits, and almost as much cancer as
tobacco (which is defined as GOOD) etc

I've bookmarked the page, for when I run out of Monty Python
videos. I'll read the article on Donald Trump when I'm really
depressed.....
TY
[]'s
--