Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Does your electrician have OCD?

Oren posted for all of us...

On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:48:44 -0500, wrote:

I dont tell you how to use your computer or your internet. Nor do I care
to take your ****ing advice. I already made a decision to never offer
you any help or advice again, after I wasted my time trying to help you
with your plumbing. Now, I see you're just a ****ing whiney assed prick.
I have a special tool made for assholes like you...... I will use it
now......

* PLONK *

Nobody cares what you think. When did you stop copulating with
rodents? CWR

He/she/it would be better plonking itself. save us all the trouble.

That's what happens when he/she/it can't can't leave the barnyard animals
alone, he/she/it needs to reduce size for increased sensation, the opposite
of drug use, so I've been told...

Perhaps he/she/it could post their love experiences with barnyard critters
and electricity. It would probably jolt our psyches.

I also see he/she/it posting replies. It's almost like from the Stumped
Production Co.

--
Tekkie