Posted to alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.2600
Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] Colonel Edmund J. Burke[_16_] is offline

Default The World Through Pink-Colored Glasses: Wikipedias Leftist Editorial Distortions

On 3/30/2016 6:33 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 30 Mar 2016 07:36:06 -0400, burfordTjustice
wrote:

https://survivalblog.com/the-world-t...l-distortions/

//Most SurvivalBlog readers have noticed that I refer to Wikipedia as
LeftistAgendapedia. I do so for good reason, as a I will explain in
this essay.

Because it has mostly attracted editors (called Wikipedians) from
academia, Wikipedia soon developed a strong leftist and anti-Christian
bias.//

(rest of the article was why he should have his own Wiki page)

Quite right. Just because they are incapable of thinking,
there is NO reason why right wingers should NOT have their own
RightistAgendaPedia. They could even hire "academia" to do the writing
for them. That's what all the inheritance money was for.
[]'s

PS Most of the Wikipedia pages about Brazilian politics is
done by specialized companies, hired by our megacorps. There is very
little fact in what's there. If you look at the pt Wiki version of the
pages, the distance from reality is even greater. Convicted criminals
appear as "saints".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Maluf
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_Maluf

https://a4-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...71/300x300.jpg