Tim Schwartz

Default Dead FET Power Transistors

Robert,

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Jerry, it is not likely that you'll
get a spec. Your best bet, besides paying BMW their price is to go to a
junk yard (aka Automotive Recyclers) and get another module. You can
find several that specialize in BMW's in the BMW car club of America's
(BMWCCA) magazine "Rondel".

Regards,
Tim Schwartz

"Robert L. Milton, Sr." wrote:

I am trying to find a component part number or a schematic for a Blower
Control Board for a 1989 BMW with a 535i engine. The board has the number
275 526. L 06 stamped on it, and the Control Assembly has the name BEHR and
the numbers 90 . 947 . 00 . 842, E 3264/11 and 1 388 629 . 2 stamped on it.
There are four (4) blower motor settings on the control switch and only one
(1) works...High Speed! Anyone that can let me know where to find the
replacement FET transistors on the board would be of tremendous help. The
four (4) FET's are all the same. I have looked at the transistors under a
magnifying glass and can find no numbers stamped on them. I do not know if
they are made by an European Manufacturer or not. I also do not know whether
the FET's or N or P type or MOSFET's, etc. Any help as to the source of this
information would be very appreciated.
Thanks!