Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Death by car exhaust

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 1:21:27 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

Carbon monoxide detectors have been available to consumers for many years.. The stupidity of the woman was not having one installed in her home. Perhaps cities should require that all residents with attached garages have CO detectors installed in their homes. I remember when our fire department was giving out smoke alarms to residents. I wonder if the cost of CO alarms has come down to a low enough price for anyone even low income folks to afford? O_o

[8~{} Uncle Gassy Monster

They are required now in many states, including here in NJ. You can't pass
the fire inspection for a CO without them.