Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dryer keeps tripping breaker

On Tuesday, March 29, 2016 at 8:44:06 PM UTC-5, thomas hoy wrote:
In my house the dryer trips the breaker so i started looking at the plug . I
found that iget 220 v across the hot legs but when i checked each leg to the
neutral i get nothing . So i ran a wire from the ground in another 110 v
outlet to the neutral leg in the dryer plug and the dryer ran for about 15
min. before tripping the breaker I should mention that it wouldnt run at all
until i put the wire in the neutral lug from the other outlet
--

Try to convince your breaker to stop taking LSD. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Broke Monster