Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dave M[_5_] Dave M[_5_] is offline

Default magnifier

Jon,
What are the dimensions of the light ring (ID, OD, thickness)? Im thinking
of another application for it.
I asked the seller and he/she replied that all the data about the item was
in the description. The only dimension that I saw in the description was
the mounting diameter (61mm max).

Dave M

Jon Elson wrote:
Jeff Liebermann wrote:

This is the one that I bought for my various microscopes and cameras:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/311570447425

This still fits below the black cone of the microscope objectives,
and is larger in diameter. What I made fit around the upper part of
the black cone, just under the ring that holds the microscope. So,
it is much less in the way of your hands, tools, etc.

Jon