Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Does your electrician have OCD?

On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 7:26:21 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 03/28/2016 02:15 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
philo posted for all of us...

Now I'm going to have to rewire my entire house.

I will have to rewire my brain! Good luck with that. It fizzled out awhile
ago.

I could never plan far enough ahead to begin to be that neat. Although I did
like to line up screw heads on outlet covers.

Don't talk about screw heads...In school, my shop teacher insisted that
they all line up perfectly. It did not matter if they were not visible
or if lining them up made them slightly too tight of too loose...they
had to line up!

There's this: http://tinyurl.com/h4bqnza One easy thing (they didn't mention in the article), start the screw at the same (1st point of spiral) say at 12 o'clock.