Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Demolition firm sorry for wrecking wrong home

On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 8:59:30 PM UTC-4, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/28/2016 6:42 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/28/2016 05:29 PM, Oren wrote:

... they plan to make it right for both owners.

Short story: Don't trust Google Maps :-)

Weak excuse.

Any idiot could have looked inside and seen that the house was not empty.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4820150598001/demolition-firm-sorry-for-wrecking-wrong-home/?playlist_id=921261890001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/zjpqeqd

Might have checked the adress with the numbers on
front. And see if someone at home confirms the ad.
Any number of ways to be sure.

Any idiot could have properly bottom posted
instead of center posted.

Only an idiot thinks that in-line posting is not proper.

Don't worry, eventually you'll come around, just like you did
when you quietly stopped top posting. You'll stop being wrong
about in-line responses and begin to see the advantages.

We'll wait for you to catch up, but we'll also keep reminding
you that you are wrong when you bring it up.