Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Does your electrician have OCD?

On Monday, March 28, 2016 at 2:50:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 09:49:48 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

If I went to every weblink posted on here, I'd have to be on the
internet 24 hours a day. On dialup, it can take as much as 20 minutes to
load many of these bloated sites these days. Thats the reason I use
newsgroups.....

Really...you can't follow links in threads that you are interested in,
yet you can post links to fake wrenches with hearts in the middle.

Either quit bitching about your "dial-up" issues or stop looking at
stupid images of fake wrenches.

In the time (dial-up time) you spent starting that waste of a thread
(A wrench for Heart Surgeons) you could have looked up OCD and not had
to complain about "more initials" that you don't understand.

I dont tell you how to use your computer or your internet. Nor do I care
to take your ****ing advice. I already made a decision to never offer
you any help or advice again, after I wasted my time trying to help you
with your plumbing. Now, I see you're just a ****ing whiney assed prick.
I have a special tool made for assholes like you...... I will use it
now......

* PLONK *

Oh..this oughta be fun!

Go take a look at your "A wrench for Heart Surgeons" and see how you are
getting slammed for the same reason as I brought up.

You have some more plonking to do!