Posted to alt.home.repair
badgolferman badgolferman is offline

Default Doggy style?

Harry K wrote:

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 1:44:27 PM UTC-7, badgolferman wrote:
Old Mother Hubbard wrote:
Old Mother Hubbard
Went to the cupboard
To fetch her poor doggy a bone
But when she bent over
Rover took over
And gave her a bone of his own

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...-woman-collare
d-for-ruff-sex-acts-840375

Wasn't there a bunch of news items a few years ago about gay guys
getting it on with horses? Some of them even died from the
injuries. This article pales in comparison.

SEx with animals has nothing at all to do with being gay. The
incident you were referring to dthe guy was straight with a sexual
kink.

That's as bad as an example I ran into on hte 'net' claiming Bill
Clinton was a pedophile because he had a friend who got caught
peddling children for sex

Harry K

Well, forgive me for assuming a man taking it up the ass was
homosexual.