Posted to sci.electronics.repair
T i m T i m is offline

Default 10S Battery Controller Module help please

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 19:06:00 -0500, M Philbrook
wrote:

snip

That driver board has a lot of bad solder joints on it...

This one?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5772409/BCM%201.jpg

Use loup if you have one put some clean solder on the joints where
the power fets are especially.

Whilst I agree they don't look very pretty I do have a loup and have
just given it a look over and *I* can't see anything obvious ... but
then I many not be able to spot something that is obvious to others.
;-)

If I'm there re-doing the joints I might as well take the FETs off one
at a time and put them in my tester and see what it says? Or at least
do the two that don't seem to be involved in the charging (that I
believe works etc).

Cheers, T i m