Posted to sci.electronics.repair
M Philbrook M Philbrook is offline

Default 10S Battery Controller Module help please

In article ,
says...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0datasheet.pdf

I found something that might give some hint of a similar issue he
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/vi...p?f=14&t=67012

And a more detailed description of how it might work on the last post:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/vi...67012#p1008437

So, I'm not sure where to go next. I do have one of those little
component testers so, assuming I couldn't test the power devices in
circuit I could de-solder them (FETs) and may be able to test them but
what are the chances of that being the fault and it not be some of the
other (SM) circuitry please?

Cheers, T i m

[1] https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5772409/BCM%202.jpg
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5772409/BCM%203.jpg

That driver board has a lot of bad solder joints on it...

Use loup if you have one put some clean solder on the joints where
the power fets are especially.

Jamie