Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Some customers...

pf, politics is what started this ****.

I used a slightly different analogy.

When you walked into Kmart and saw TVs on the shelf, a Zenith for $279 and a Sanyo for $229 you pocketed that fifty bucks and went and had a good time on it. Well the good times are over because YOU told the industry that cost is King, that you want it cheaper. You did not care about build quality, or this country and its well being. You wanted that half a yard in your wallet.

Time marched on and the results are in. We are ****ed.

I see you think like me to some extent. Have ANY ideas on how to fix this **** without removing 90 % of the population ? I can't figure anything out. Even massive killing wouldn't work. NOTHING will work.

Reminds me of a joke about an old Indian. (American) Guy asks him about what he thinks about White Man. He replies "We had it good, Women did most of the work, we hunted and fished every day, no taxes, no debt, no problems. Only White Man stupid enough to think he can improve on that".

Progress. Think about progressives. Now think about conservatives who wanted to keep things the same, for better or worse. In fact republicans freed the slaves. Things seem to have flip flopped.

Slavery is a barbaric thing and should not be allowed in any civilised society. It is illegal in most parts of the world, but not in Israel and a few other countries in that region and in Asia and Africa. And that saying about "we should have picked our own cotton" has come true eventually for most countries that had slaves. Now it seems we should have picked our own oil.

But there are no true conservatives. I think the last one was Barry Goldwater, and he warned against letting the religious folk get hold of the republican party, because governance is all about compromise and people who think they are speaking for god will not compromise.

While he was right, he did not realize that later (like now) that these people would not be religious at all, but feign it for church support. And that is important in some districts. Like against homosexuals until their son comes out of the closet. Or against abortion but sends their mistress for a D & C when she gets knocked up by their adultery. ****ing hypocrites to the core.

Nixon was more of a Man and more honest than any of them today. Think about it, if you are doing backdoor deals and being dishonest, do you want tape recordings of it ? some say he did that because he was paranoid but the fact is they were out to get him. I believe he benefitted from the Watergate breakin, but I still do not believe he ordered it. However, like the impeached Bill Clinton and the assassinated JFK, he spoke against Israel. Most people do not know that alot of this **** happened right after they said mean **** to Israel.

So, with no true conservatives we are stuck with the liberals or oil company executives. That is your choice. Who are you going to vote against this time ?