James Sweet

Default Playstation 2 DEAD from cat urine

"mike" wrote in message ...
Cunning Linguist wrote:
Hi guys, have been away for a long time how is everyone.
My son's cat (kitten actually) decided to use his PS2 as a toilet and

now is
is completely dead, does anyone know of a download site for schematics,
voltages etc for one of these.
Any help greatly appreciated
Cheers
Tony..

Tony Leathem
LecWreck
25 Coulson Place
Orange NSW 2800
Australia

If it happened VERY recently, take it apart and wash it good in some
biodegradable cleaner with a toothbrush. I like "simple green".
Schematic probably won't
help you cause the problem is all over the board.
An ounce of prevention...Get rid of the cat.
mike

No reason to get rid of the cat, just train it not to **** on things,
kittens, like little kids, occasionally do these things, but they generally
grow out of it.