Posted to alt.home.repair
Dawn M. Dawn M. is offline

Default Soap pump not pumping

replying to Laurie, Dawn M. wrote:
Hey Laurie,

This is exactly what is happening now to my Grohe dispenser. It's only 18
months old and was quite expensive. All parts work when not assembled, but
when put back together, they all fail. Did you manage to fix your problem?

I soaked the components all night in baking soda....to no avail. It's almost
like there is an airflow problem, disallowing the soap to make it all the way
up the tube when assembled.

If you have any more info or help, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Dawn M.

--
posted from