Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT. Cartoon. Trump, Clinton

On 3/26/2016 9:14 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Oren:
There's an old joke about a farmer (Kansas?) that had never seen the
ocean. He arrived at the shore of the Atlantic Ocean and said, "some
how I thought it was bigger than that."

True story: a loooong time ago I was hitching in Hawaii. Local guy
picked me up and he asked me if I was from Los Angeles.

"No", I replied, "I am from Philadelphia Pennsylvania".

Then he asked "Have you ever been to Los Angeles?".

"No"

He mulled that over for a few seconds and then said "So, you only hang
around your own neighborhood?"

Funny, but seems to happen a lot. People do not comprehends the size of
out country. I know people that were going to visit from England.
Their plan was to stay a couple of days at my sister's house in NJ, go
to San Diego for a day then visit New York.