Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default Power supply connector removal

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 10:43:40 -0400, bitrex wrote:

I'm replacing the old filter electrolytics in this synthesizer power
supply; they're starting to get a little crusty.

The connectors for the transformer input and the EL backlight driver
output were easy to remove, but I find myself a little stumped on how to
remove this one so I can pull it out and get it over to my (small)
workbench.

Is there any way to easily detach this thing without desoldering it from
the board?

http://tinyurl.com/j5cpgu2

Not sure what you mean, but have x-posted this to a more appropriate
group.