Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore/Frigidaire/Electrolux front-load washer -- second timearound

On 3/26/2016 8:09 AM, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 03/25/2016 11:29 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

The one time I wanted to adjust the tilt level
of my vehicle headlights, the adjuster was stuck.
Casle Thrust was the only spray lube that helped.

Gave up on the old washer: new Maytag being delivered this afternoon.
Cannibalized the old one for usable parts, and the carcase will be
hauled away.

Perce

Did you buy a similar model? I remember my first
Chrysler vehicle (1974 Dodge Dart) and I swore I'd
never buy another Chrysler.

Oh, wait. Your subject line says Kenmore and
the message body says Maytag. Maybe that's my
answer?

--
..
Christopher A. Young