Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default should DIY be a green cause

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"ARW" writes:

I know but Doug looks well.

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:Mini.jpg

I had one a bit like that (PKX 886M). Sold it in 1985 IIRC.
Used to see it for a couple of years afterwards, gradually
growing extra fog lights, walnut dashboard, coach lines, etc.

Owner probably got up one morning to find a pile of rust on
the driveway, topped off with walnut panel and chrome fog
lights...

Parents had one many years before in British Racing green,
with sliding windows and pull-cord door openers. (ABL 270B)

My Mum had LCP140N in lemon yellow. My brother and myself crashed it (don't
ask as we were both under 17 years old).

And need I say more?

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/images/4/42/Letherdrive.jpg

Doug has had more paint spray jobs than an Essex girl has had fake spray
tans.

--
Adam