Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 53 million Smart Meters?

On Saturday, 26 March 2016 09:11:55 UTC, JoeJoe wrote:

Looks to me like a typical case of a British Politician modus operandi:

- Maths/science and facts are for geeks - I didn't do that as part of
PPE at Oxford, and ignoring it has never stopped me in the past

- I made a decision, and as bad as it may be, it would be better to
continue regardless of the evidence, as stopping it would make me look
bad and may prevent me from winning my seat at the next election

Or I made an idiotic decision and am sure it's a great one, voters will love me for saving the planet and the other 98% of you that don't want to go along I'll coerce into doing so. Just another useless jerk that thinks they know best.

NT