Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rayovac batteries - leak problems?

[snip]

I've found the heavy duty cells don't last
very long -- in use, or in storage.

"heavy duty". One of those phrases that used to mean better. Now it's on
the low end.

BTW, I remember the "king size" soft drinks from the sixties. 10 ounce
bottles, smaller than the regular ones now.

There's also "deluxe" in the name of cheap junk.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The whole principle [of censorship] is wrong; it's like demanding that
grown men live on skim milk because the baby can't eat steak." -Robert
A. Heinlein