Default Extractor fan prob

Owain wrote:
"Anteateruk" wrote
| Thanks. I mean smoke as in cigarette smoke.. Sorry for being unclear!
| It doesn't happen everytime, but if we leave our fan on for a period
| of time then we nearly always end up with the smell of cigarette
| smoke in our bathroom.

The air that the fan extracts from the bathroom has to be replaced from
somewhere. Possibly it is being replaced, not by air from your own hall, but
by air being sucked from an adjacent flat. I'd have a look at the boxing-in
of pipes esp the soil stack and underneath the bath panel.

Exactly what I've just said (differently)! :-)

--
Chris Green )