Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_10_] Muggles[_10_] is offline

Default Completely OT

On 3/24/2016 7:42 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 17:28:45 -0500, Muggles
wrote:

On 3/24/2016 3:17 PM,
wrote:

Teams of kids playing on the frozen farm pond, using a frozen horse
turd for a puck

Oh! Sounds like good fun for kids! lol I won't say "clean" fun, though,
with them using the frozen horse turd for a puck!

In our area it grew into the SWFPL (South Woolwich Farm Pond League),
with it's star team being the "Camp Cornwire Frogs".

I was never a hockey player, but a goodly number of my friends of
years past played in "the league"
We've lost quite a few of them, including one of the founders, my good
friend Doug Wagner who died 8 years ago next thursday from Myeloma

That's the bad thing about getting older. Sorry, about your friend.

He was just a few days from being my twin.. My mother and his mother
met in the hospital, and it ends up at the time we were neighbours -
out in the country they were just around the corner from us. We moved
shortly after but our families remained friends

That's cool you were friends your whole life.

--
Maggie