Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The physics of cars - a question sequence.

On 24/03/16 21:22, Vir Campestris wrote:
On 21/03/2016 03:29, Johnny B Good wrote:
For all I know, this might be exactly the 'answer' you were fishing
for.:-)

It is indeed, and I'm sorry question two was so long coming. I've been
busy.

If a car is generating 400nM of torque at 2000RPM, what is the power
output of the engine?

Andy

800000 nm per minute :-)

twenty-first centurys developed world went into hysterical panic over a
globally average temperature increase of a few tenths of a degree, and,
on the basis of gross exaggerations of highly uncertain computer
projections combined into implausible chains of inference, proceeded to
contemplate a rollback of the industrial age.

Richard Lindzen