Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Completely OT

On 03/24/2016 03:17 PM, wrote:

Up here in the great white north - Horse pucks - used to play farm
pond hockey.

Where the Horse pucks people teams or roaming wild horses slipping
around on frozen ponds?

Teams of kids playing on the frozen farm pond, using a frozen horse
turd for a puck

In our area it grew into the SWFPL (South Woolwich Farm Pond League),
with it's star team being the "Camp Cornwire Frogs".

I was never a hockey player, but a goodly number of my friends of
years past played in "the league"
We've lost quite a few of them, including one of the founders, my good
friend Doug Wagner who died 8 years ago next thursday from Myeloma

Me and my buddies used to play hockey.

None of us knew what we were doing, other than just having fun...
this conversation though, puts new meaning to the term :"just horsing
around."