Posted to alt.home.repair
Aardvark[_3_] Aardvark[_3_] is offline

Default Guns in America

"Mr Macaw" Wrote in message:
On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:50:23 -0000, Aardvark wrote:

On Thu, 17 Mar 2016 19:20:41 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 18 Mar 2016 01:55:41 +0000 (GMT+00:00), Aardvark
wrote:

People are sent to prison *as* punishment in this country, not
*for* punishment. Such is the case in all civilised countries.

Excuse me. You are typing to a retired Penologist. I know what is
civilized or not.

So do I. The humane treatment of prisoners is one of those things which
are civilised.

Joe Arpaio represents the antithesis of civilised treatment of prisoners.

Why the **** would you want to be nice to a prisoner?

Treating humanely and 'being nice' are completely different things.

He is the criminal, he has done wrong, he should lose all rights.

No one ever loses their human rights, they simply have them abused.

--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/