Posted to alt.home.repair
83LowRider[_2_] 83LowRider[_2_] is offline

Default Guns in America

Mr Macaw wrote:

Why are you worried over our crime? Do you plan
on visiting? Stay outta DC, Detroit and a few other
heavily black areas and you'll be fine! You can even
bring your tea.

No, I just want you guys to admit that your country has failed to
control its people. That everyone would prefer to live over here
without fear of someone shooting them.

That's funny! You've been throwin' out all this stank-bait...
guns, US sucks, southern yokels... and I've enjoyed watching
what you've managed to reel in. If you think I'm jumping in the
water tho - you'd be mistaken.

You don't care any more about guns in the US, than I care
about the massive number of yellow teeth in the UK.