Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr Macaw Mr Macaw is offline

Default Guns in America

On Wed, 23 Mar 2016 02:02:07 -0000, 83LowRider wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote:

Which is why I said USA should outlaw guns.

Like we did with drugs? That sure took care of the problem.

Make your country like the UK, and all will be fine.

I believe we fought a war with you to be sure that
such a thing would never happen.

There is no need for it not to happen. Do you think we're all pining for a gun?

That, and the tea
thing... tea sucks.

We don't all drink tea. Hardly any of us do. We drink coffee like you.

Do you think it acceptable that some
old lady in America who isn't able to shoot to defend herself is
liable to be killed? So what if young fit people can protect
themselves, don't you give a **** about the infirm?

Many old ladies have been killed. Those who are armed
and fire first are usually not in that category. The 'young
fit people' are usually the ones doing the killin'.

Thanks for making my point.

--
Intercourse prevents divorce.