Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Running a Garden Hose 16.8 Miles.....

On 03/23/2016 06:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/22/2016 12:17 PM, notX wrote:
On 03/22/2016 01:13 AM, My 2 Cents wrote:

[snip[

FWIW, you can connect two houses with plastic pipe, adapters and washing
machine hoses, outdoor tap to outdoor tap.

So I might have a use for that "lesbian" (2 female ends) hose I found.

Probably a lesbian laundry hookup ho?

I used to have a lesbian hose. The rats are it. No rat problem for 8
years now, too many cats.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

Organized religion is responsible for the brainwashing of millions of
young children too young to know the difference between reality and the
fantasies of millions. Save Yourself. Drop Christianity.