David

Default (Found while surfing) Interesting, cheap source of parts, schematics, repair docs...

Something about the web site gives me a bad feeling.
Something about conterfeit inferior imported parts seems to pop into my
head.
It may be an unwarranted bad feeling, but having been burned by those
inferior parts more than once, I am ever suspicious of unreal low prices
from a vendor I do not know.

David

Peter Lowrie wrote in message
~^Johnny^~ wrote:

I stumbled upon this site quite by accident.
(And no, I don't work for them, so if you are dumb enough
to report me for SPAMMING, then the joke is on you) ;-
http://www.icxinyi.com/EN/
~~~~~~~~

Yo Johnny

Their prices are unbelievably cheap. Haven't purchased any yet so it

remains
to be seen how their service stacks up.

In any case this is not spam. Putting ads in NG's is ok according to most
charters..."...provided restraint is exercised"

Ppl confuse spam with ad posts, and yes, the joke is on them. LOL.

--
Peter E. Lowrie
http://www.geocities.com/ledaccelerator